Becoming a Sustaining Contributor
As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generous contributions of our supporters to be able to ensure the Hospital can continue to fulfill its commitment to improving the health and well-being of our community.
Simplify Your Giving
Make your dollars go further by becoming a Sustaining Contributor. Sustaining contributions provide a dependable, ongoing source of funding while reducing administrative costs. That makes every contribution a full investment in the unique and outstanding care you expect and deserve.
- You set the monthly amount you wish River Hospital to charge to your credit card.
- If your circumstances change, you may adjust or suspend your giving at any time by contacting our Development Office at 315-482-4976.
- We will not solicit you for annual contributions during your pledge period. However, to keep you informed about what’s happening at the Hospital, we will send you our Annual Report.
- We will send you an annual summary of your gifts at tax time.
- Each year your name will be listed in our Annual Report.